About this provider
Spectrum is a whole health care company committed to providing access to quality care across the lifespan regardless of income.
Spectrum Healthcare Group provides high quality whole health services to the communities of Yavapai County, regardless of pay source. Providing same day services for primary care, behavioral health, pediatrics, and psychiatry, our fully, structurally integrated health home is committed to putting patients first.
Compassionate care for mind, for body, for all of you.
- Most Major Insurances Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid *AHCCCS
- Cash Pay
- Sliding Scale
We can use your health information and share it with other professionals who are treating you. Example: A doctor treating you for an injury asks another doctor about your overall health condition.
We can use and share your health information to run our practice, improve your care, and contact you when necessary. Example: We use health information about you to manage your treatment and services.
We can use and share your health information to bill and get payment from health plans or other entities. Example: We give information about you to your health insurance plan so it will pay for your services.
We can share health information about you for certain situation such as:
- Preventing disease
- Helping with product recall
- Reporting adverse reactions to medications
- Reporting suspected abuse, neglect, or domestic violence
- Preventing or reducing a serious threat to anyone’s health or safety.
We can use or share your information for health research.
We will share information about you, if state or federal laws require it, with the Department of Health and Human Services if it wants to see that we’re complying with federal policy law.
We can share health information about you with organ procurement organizations.
We can share health information with a coroner, medical examiner, or funeral director when an individual dies.
We can use or share health information about you:
- For worker’s compensation claims
- For law enforcement purposes or with a law enforcement official
- With health oversight agencies for activities authorized by law
- For special government functions as military, national security and presidential protective services.
We can share health information about you in response to a court or administrative order, or in response to a subpoena.
Substance Abuse Health Information
The confidentiality/privacy of alcohol and drug abuse member records related to the diagnosis, treatment, referral for treatment or prevention, is protected by federal law and regulations (42 U.S.C. 29.dd-3 and 42 U.S.C. 290ee-3) and regulation (42 C.F.R. part 2). Generally, a substance abuse program may not disclose to anyone outside the program that a member attends the program or disclose any information identifying a member as an alcohol or drug abuse, unless:
- The member authorizes in writing
- The disclosure is allowed by a court order
- The disclosure is made to medical personnel in a medical emergency
- The member commits or threatens to commit a crime either at the program or against any person who works for the program.
- The disclosure is made to report suspected child abuse or neglect.
|8 E Cottonwood St., Cottonwood AZ|
|651 W Mingus Ave., Cottonwood AZ|
|452 Finnie Flat Rd., Camp Verde AZ|
|2880 Hopi Dr., Sedona AZ|
|3633 Crossings Dr., Prescott AZ|
|990 Willow Creek Rd., Prescott AZ|
Spectrum Healthcare Group (SHG) and also participates eShare, an electronic health information exchange, as well as the Arizona Health Information Exchange. Both facilitate the electronic exchange of medical and other protected health information among health care providers that participate in eShare or the Arizona Health Information Exchange for patient treatment, payment and health care operation purposes.
This notice applies to all Spectrum Healthcare’s Primary Care services.