Living with mental health concerns
Mental illness: treatment and recovery
Mental health medications 101
- How do I find the right medication for my mental health?
- How fast do mental health meds work?
- Do I have to take medication forever?
- Can genetic testing help me find the right mental health meds?
- I can’t afford mental health meds!
- I don’t want to take medication!
- I think my medication is making me feel worse
- I feel better; should I go off my meds?
Mental health self-help 101
- How can I improve my mental health on my own?
- Thinking traps: How can I deal with negative thoughts?
- How can I manage my emotions?
- Mental health DIY tools
- Can an app help my mental health problems?
- What can keeping a journal do for my mental health?
- My coping skills aren’t working anymore
- Can meditation improve my mental health?
Take a Mental Health Next Steps Quiz
Mental Health Next Steps Quiz is a chance to reflect on your own mental health needs and what you can do to improve. Your answers also help us develop better mental health supports for people like you!