Wysa is an AI-enabled Life Coach for mental and emotional wellness. Launched in 2017, the service provides early intervention to high-risk groups through 3 methods: an AI chatbot, a library of evidence-based self-help tools, and messaging-based support from human psychologists. Anonymous, empathetic and available 24×7, Wysa has served 1.3 million people in 30+ countries having had 90+ million conversations so far.
Wysa allows you to:
- Talk to AI bot: Trained in CBT, our bot is your 4 am friend and helps you overcome the negative thoughts
- Explore self-help tools: We have a library of scientifically proven tools that help you overcome stress, depression, and anxiety
- Sleep Better: Explore sleep stories, sleep sounds, and meditations for restful sleep
The Wysa app has been rated by ORCHA with a score of 92%, among the highest in stress and mental wellness, and also across all health app categories; with 100% on clinical assurance.
Wysa is developed by Touchkin e-services Pvt. Ltd.
We have a Freemium model.
- AI Bot and a part of Self-help library is completely free and has no cost associated
- Premium Self-care digital tools can be accessed from as little as $49.99 for an annual package
- Online therapists can be booked for as little as $50/week for two live chat sessions
Wysa is not designed to assist with crises such as abuse, severe mental health conditions that may cause feelings of suicide, harm to self and any other medical emergencies. Wysa cannot and will not offer medical or clinical advice. It can only suggest that users seek advanced and professional medical help.